just another day

Feeling soooo down.
I never thought this would happen. I thought we would never encounter any problems. Yes, we're not a lover, but we knew that we're in love. Now, I'm not certain whether your feeling remain the same. uncertainty is the most stressful thing. Please clarify your feelings.  I can feel that your “love” is fading away. How I wish it ain't true. Some days, I wonder if you'e missing me, other days I wonder why oh whyyyy I'm still wondering. I'm totally irate at myself, for hoping too much, for thinking that you would never break my heart. I know, I'm probably a tedious and mediocre person. You get bored of me. Im not surprise. But there’s a tiny hope in my deeeeepest core of my heart that it’s not about a change of heart, hope that  you still care for me, still have that affection towards me. I just wish you would start making sense to me beacuse im so bloody hell confused. What do you want from me? Don’t go yet. yet? No, please never go. i love you.





if you go, who would call me Princess Bubblegum, bubblegem?





No comments: